Its been a long long long time since i finalli sat down in front of the computer and put some updates into my blog..
These few mths are rather busy.. or should i say.. i will be having this kind of lifestyle for some time.. to be frank.. sometimes i just feel that working really make mi drift away from my frens.. i no longer have enough time to meet up wif frens.. bcos most of the time i spend resting.. my work is tiring.. i dont deny it.. But i am happy with my colleagues and my area of work.. in fact i feel that its such a bless to be working there..
On the other hand, things dont seem to be good for mi and him.. or mayb why i like working.. bcos it just takes my mind of him.. I know i have a trust issue with him.. its difficult to even believe in wat he says sometimes.. I have been hurt before, so naturally i will keep my defence up against him.. its sad to say this way.. but its really the truth.
Sometimes just thinking of him makes my heart sour.. I no longer have the beautiful images in my mind.. its polluted with all the unpleasant memories.. So much as i wanna give him another chance, i think my mind just doesnt allow for it.. I talked with one of my colleagues abt wat i am facing.. She's alot way older than mi.. n has definitely more life experience than mi.. all the things she told mi are some wat true..
I just feel all guys cant be trusted..
I am skeptical towards anything to do with them..
No comments:
Post a Comment